Amazon DSP is recruiting Delivery drivers to deliver Amazon Parcels to customers every day. Delivery partners use vehicles, smartphones, and GPS devices to pick up packages from one of Amazon’s hubs and deliver them to customers on the same day.
Amazon DSPs work with Amazon Logistics, Amazon’s fast-growing logistics arm, to deliver packages for Amazon Prime Now, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Pantry, and Amazon Business customers.
Job description / Amazon DSP
Firstly, Amazon Delivery Service Partner delivery is a way to deliver for Amazon. As an Amazon DSP driver, you choose the date and time for the day’s work. You’ll be matched with an actual delivery opportunity based on your preferences; then, you simply deliver that day’s customer packages.
The Amazon Delivery Service Partner driver is responsible for delivering packages to customers. Secondly, as a delivery driver, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently transporting packages to customers’ homes within the designated delivery area. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer’s items are delivered quickly and accurately, as well as being a customer advocate to help resolve any delivery issues.
Working Hours / Amazon DSP
Amazon Delivery Service Partner driver is an independent contractor who drives to deliver Amazon packages. Indeed, drivers can deliver morning, afternoon, evening, night, or weekend shifts. You may work 4-5 days per week and up to 8+ hours per day with shifts available seven days a week.
What are the responsibilities of an Amazon DSP driver?
- Pick up parcels from delivery stations and then drop them off at the customer’s location.
- Communicate with dispatch to confirm pickup and delivery locations
- Communicate any issues with the parcel and provide feedback for improvements
- Basically, deliver packages on time, every time
- Deliver packages in a timely fashion to Prime Now customers within a specific geographic area
- Receive delivery tips from Prime Now customers
- Follow all safety guidelines set by Amazon and the US Department of Transportation
- Deliver packages safely and on time in a professional manner
- Operate a vehicle in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Be at least 21 years old
- Having a legally authorized work permit in the U.S.
- Possessing a valid driver’s license within the state of employment
- Clean background check and driving record
Consequently, visit the Amazon DSP page to see all other required qualifications for this link.
Wages & Salary & Earnings
Finally, the driver can work with flexible schedules. Hence, the Amazon DSP allows individuals to make at least $17/hr delivering packages in the USA.